This project was for replacement of maintenance-prone lines throughout the City, painting the north clarifier at the water treatment plant, raw water pump station control valve and piping modifications, and the construction of a new backwash lagoon. Funds from this loan were also used to replace water and wastewater lines in the City of Commerce adjacent to Texas A&M University.
- 11,357 LF of 2″, 6″ and 12″ water line;
- 41 gate vales with box and pads;
- 25 customer service transfers;
- removal of 7 fire hydrants and installation of 16 new fire hydrants;
- the north clarifier was repainted and clarifier inlet control valves were refurbished;
- one 8″ and two 10″ control and check valves were installed at the pump station;
- piping modifications were done at the raw water pump station along with electrical work;
- and backwash lagoon sludge construction.This project was completed in 2016.